Sunday, September 21, 2008

you write such pretty words.

All in all, I had a pretty good weekend. Aside from having my friend Alex almost get beat up by some stoned-out-of-his-ass guy. Crazy times. Anway. I went over to my Grams this morning like usual and we sat around, sat on the roof, ate dinner. Then Ash Alex and I went to a Kevin Devine/Rachel Yamagata concert. This all went down because who ever Alex was going to go to the concert with couldn't go...I'm not sure what happend. But Ash and I went. It was nice. I didn't know any of the songs, I felt sort of scene. I guess according the the "definition" I was at least.
Kevin Devine was pretty devine. I enjoyed hima a lot.
Rachel Yamagata, I'm in love.
The floor of the club was sticky like someone spilt Sprite all over the floor last night and no one bothered to clean it up. I'm sure it was worse than Sprite, however. So everytime you wanted to move, you coulndt because you were glued to the floor. The whole night all you heard was the ripping of peoples shoes from the floor.
Anyway. Rachel had a large lesbian following. I sort of felt homosexual just being in the same room as these people. 98% of the people there were either lesbo or gay. Or chinese. I'm pretty sure we were the only straight white girls there that weren't there with their husbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment