Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Happy Birthday to Jamie Blog!

YOU SAY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY DA NA NA NA NA
WELL ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOO

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY TO YOU

Well, you know.
Jamie, it is your birthday.
You are finally 20.
And you can finally know what it feels like to be an "adult".
Even though none of us feel that way.

I still remember the first day I met you.
It was either when I went over to your house to hang out with you and Ashleigh (even though I only remember your mom, but I assume I met you that day too.)
Or it was the time you and Ash were in her room and I peaked in the door to say "hi" because I wasn't allowed to play with you because I wasn't shy enough at this point in my life or something.

Then we played on the teeter totter at St. Johns.
I remember I made fun of you for those jean shorts with the rainbow stripe on the side. And how you rolled them up.
I miss our obsession with Dreamstreet.
And the hair crimper.
And I enjoy reading your diaries from 2nd grade.
I'm even embarrassed for you.

Anywayyyyyyyy
I hope you have a SPLENDID day. Full of sexy emo bikers. Maybe he'll run you over in a movie-perfect meet cute or whatever and it'll be romantic. And cute.
Then you're name can be Jamie Williams.
It doesn't have the most unique ring to it, but I like it.
Or maybe John from The Maine will note how many times you've visited his Myspace page and think you're amazing.
But whatever you do.
Don't have a bad birthday like I always do.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:44 PM

    thanks for the dedicated bday blog lol but for real keep my boys on the dl PLEASE lol

    ReplyDelete