Thursday, October 9, 2008

I've seen more spine in jellyfish

Dragon Heartstring,
Salazar's ring.
These are a few of my favorite things.
Transformed cats,
talking hats
Felix Felicis
seven year leases.
Oh, it could make me fall into pieces


this was the clue to my favorite moive for my little.
harry potter is no where near my favorite movie but i know most about it, and i was having writers block.
so my new little will either think i'm a freak, or extremely cool


I've been reading non-stop partly to distract myself from the semi-intangible aspects of my life and partly because I'm on a quest to find an original character. I can't read a book without finding a different character to compare them to. Case and point: Choke's main character- Victor Mancini. Exactly (or at least extremely close to) like James Frey in A Million Little Pieces/My Friend Leonard. Ones a sex addict, ones a drug addict. Same thing.
So to help me with the first part of my problem, I'm just going to focus on the intangible so I can't be disappointed, since I know I can't get it. I saw that entity walking into the science building today. sweet. As for the second part of my problem, I will just have to keep reading. And I'll read until I find another Holden Caulfield, (yeah yeah yeah, you can argue he's not original. but he is)

No comments:

Post a Comment