Monday, October 20, 2008

or the beat hits the board

Two things came out of this weekend:
I love little Lammy.
I love Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly- myspace them. They're amazing.

Little Lammy is a small black sheep or a lamb. I'm not sure what the difference is. But she is really soft and she is about to be Gregory's new girlfriend (once I get them to meet).

by the way. This is me going crazy. It's a slow and painful process.


This weekend was...fun.
Not that you need to know this but someone thought it would be a good idea to play beer pong with 21 cups on each side. Being a virgin to most drinking games, I'd never heard of, what was it... "civil war" before. Gooood times.
no.
Anyway. The MD football game was a lot more fun that I thought it was going to be. I always hate sporting events of all kinds, except occasionally Pens games and soccer games. I also don't mind watching golf. But yeah. The fries were good. I can't lie. They won like 26 to nothing against....West something.
This weekend was very vague.

My mom took me shopping a lot. It felt like high school again. I loved it.
I have the urge to hug someone.
God. I wish something interesting would happen to me.
I can't even think really anymore. I think my brain is just clogged up with too many thoughts, nothing is filtering out. Someone get me a mind plunger.
Or "Brain Floss" like in Sabrina.
I think, however, I cleaned out my mind.
I took a dumpster to the side of my ear and just threw everything in it.
I feel really good about life.
Only it sucks for my dedicated readers because I will have nothing to write about.
Maybe something funny will happen in class tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment