Sunday, October 5, 2008

This is the craze only we can bestow.

Last night I was driving to my grams with Ash. Well rather Ash was driving because she decided to be nice and I didn't have shoes that weren't soaked in river water, and oh. I was on rapids all day, so I was tired... I guess she got that.
Anyway. We're merging onto a high way that has a stop sign before you merge.
her response to said stop sign
"I wonder if that means you have to stop?"

yes, yes it does.


I love the bitch I'm becoming. Not a big one yet, but I'm getting there. I used to only be a bitch to my family but now I'm branching off.
and ew. I'm wearing the a mixture of what i wore on Wednesday and Tuesday.
i have some gay ass recruitment workshop where i'm going to piss everyone off.
and smell them out.
i'm like a fucking stink bomb.
i haven't showered since yesterday morning and that was before i went white water rafting.
i had no idea about this workshop and then alex imed me and reminded me about it.
i need gum.
i doused myself in cheap perfume, and its so fitting.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:29 PM

    ewwww i can smell u from here!!

    ReplyDelete