Monday, November 24, 2008

i can't forget you.

Someone please tell me why I am incapable of acting like a normal human being when faced with certian situations?
Like explain why when walking out of the bathroom, shoving a huge handful of Sweettarts into my mouth do I immediately change paths when LL looks at me (I swear to god he said something but I couldn't hear because I had my headphones on)? I have a feeling he was holding an elevator open for me or something. I don't think I would have been able to sustain my composed composure if we rode on an elevator together though. Since things like that, for some strage reason, tend to turn my face bright red and I'm unable to function for minutes at a time.
And for some other reason I ate an entire bag of Sweettart mini's in the time it took me to get them from Geagle to get to school. And now I feel sick. So sick, in fact, that I think I need to go home and not work on this project. uhh what to do.

1 comment: