Wednesday, November 19, 2008

silly.

pathetic: causing or evoking pity, sympathetic sadness, sorrow, etc.; pitiful; pitiable
synonyms: piteous, poor, rueful, Kristen affecting, doleful.
perception:to become aware of, know, or identify by means of the senses
gas:an aeriform fluid or a mistlike assemblage of fine particles suspended in air, used in warfare to asphyxiate, poison, or stupefy an enemy

Alright. I feel like what I have to say should go on blahblahyayy. But it's going on kjlie77.
Pathetic. I am pathetic.
I can't help it.
Slap a name tag on my chest that says "Hello My Name Is Kristen: I'm a 3rd grader"
I can't help it.
But really. I like to think back on the things I've done and I hate myself. I must have been a dog in my past life. Because I do, in fact, believe in reincarnation. I like to think I was someone sweet like Marie Antoinette, but I was prob a slave, a dog (I was most definitely a dog), a fly, a bug in a compost pile, a couch, possibly a bear. Alex told me I was a slave driver, possibly I was.
Ohhk. oh man. I'm so depressive. It's a good life, this one, I mean. Maybe in my next life I will be like Ann, the over-peppy Writing Center Secretary. I can only hope.
I really need to stop. I need to find one sponge, not several cheap dollar store paper towels.
(disclaimer: I apologize and I don't mean to call you a "cheap dollar store paper towel" but it fit. I, at least apologize.)
JamisonParker, Brand New and Bright Eyes just fit the bill so well, thank you for all of your hard work.
Perception. People think the strangest things of me.
I was called "unique" today, a nice change from "weird". I don't know why I don't come off like I do in my head. What happened today made me really happy though. Think away, citizens of the world. Oh God, I love smiling.
Then there are those people that say something and you can't stop thinking about it. Like you know, "what the hell did I do to make you think that?". I'm not really sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment