Thursday, November 13, 2008

walk around this town like we own the streets

So. I don't even have anything to write about.
I just took my politics quiz. Which is the equivalent of a normal test in any other subject. I got a 106. And I didn't even cheat. I feel very proud of myself. And now that I think about it I probably should have gotten a higher score. Anyway.
I have econ soon.
I studied a lot last night. And when I say a lot I mean the quantity of studying was A LOT but the quality was like Walmart if you want to compare it to Nordstroms. Who knows. I'll fail anyway. And like I don't even care. I do. I do care. I shouldn't say that.
Oh get ready for a shit load of complaining next semester.
I have a 9-950 MWF then I have a night class at 6 on Mondays. So I don't know what I'm going to do from 10 to 6 every Monday...
Then on T& Thurs I have some soc class at 8 in the morning. Then I have my tech class at 10:50 to 12:05. Then Psych of Personality at 12:15 to 1:30. Then Writing history at 1:40 to 2:55. So life is going to suck next semester. I've never had 3 classes in a row in college. The most was two and they were easy classes. I knew the hard classes would have to happen eventually... but gah. So soon? I guess I'm almost done with college so "soon" is now. Like next semester. I only have a 300 level geography and another 400 elective (history, of course) then macro and an art history left to take. So we'll see how that goes. Uhh. And I have to take at least two classes this summer because I'm so far behind. How I got behind is beyond me because I've only dropped one class.I guess when you're forced to take 18 credits every semester there isn't much room for messing up. Excuse me, there is NO room for messing up in the school of Ed.
I better go pretend to study for econ.
I woke up this morning. couldn't remember ANYTHING.
yess.
fail. epically.

2 comments:

  1. join the club of 18 credit hell semester this spring. i'm probably going to die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been in the club since freshman year. :)
    with the exception of this semester because I dropped one class.

    ReplyDelete