Sunday, December 14, 2008

i felt you long after we were through.

It may seem like I was on hiatus, but I'm back, full throttle, Charlies Angels II.
I was a little upset Friday because I was called away from not doing anything extremely interesting but still hanging out with peeps to drive Ashleigh over to my Grams because she was sitting at home alone. So we went over there at like 11. I'm not sure why we didn't just stay here. Then my parents got here. We spent 3 hours trying to put the windshield wipers on in the cold. My brilliant father lost the piece in the tire on the back of the Rav, so that was what you call a "good time" trying to find it. And the fact that it was freezing, literally, outside didn't help.
On Saturday night Ashleigh, Dad, Gram and I went to see the Nutcracker. It was ok. I'm not the biggest ballet person. I'm not really much up on theater. I liked Cats though, I can't lie. All in all it was good. I almost died at least 6 times on the way home and there because my Dad can't drive to save his life. He got mad at me because apparently I'm a "backseat driver"
ahhh. whatever.

School needs to be over, asap. I mean it is over but it's not over because, well, finals. :[
I don't even want to go home. I just don't want to be here. I hope I take pictures because I never seem to take enough. And I like to capture memories but I never get them right. Or that's how it seems.

I think my whole family has a mental block on their body images. I hate boys for ruining what should be a good family. We talk about the strangest shit. For instance, Alex and I had a 20 minute conversation at dinner about would I rather have snot dripping from my nose or a booger fly out of my nose in front of a certain somebody. I'm like embarrassed of us. And the fact that I'm so lame. But at least now I get to go home and be lame with lame people my own age (no offense guys)

1 comment: