Thursday, December 18, 2008

i've got troubled thoughts and the self esteem to match

Is it acceptable for me to sing more praises?


Fall Out Boy is la merde, which iGoogle translated means "the shit". I can't get over "What a Catch, Donnie". It's sort of like listening to a symphony in my car.


I play the song starting at the Elvis Costello part and just blast my speakers and sing all of the old FOB songs that they play. I think if I went to heaven, "What a Catch, Donnie" would be playing. Pete is such a faggot, but the amazingness of Patty makes up for it. I hate when he tries to be all 15 year old boy emo, Pete, that is. I mean "throw your camera's in the air and wave them like you just don't care"? and my ultimate favorite gayfag part is when Pete is talking at the end of a song and says "the parents are boring, the kids are snoring" like...thank you for that snipit of lyrical genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment