Friday, December 19, 2008

please take me back

So today is one of the worst days ever. And there is really nothing too horrible about it besides the fact that the GPA I got this semester looks like a 15 year old high school drop-outs. I literally had a heart-attack when I looked at my grades. I never thought I'd be one of "those" people. What the fuck Anthro and fucking Ed. What a bitch, I can't even contain it. I want to write her an email and be like "It's fucking Ed. Give me a goddamn A." A B+ does not cut it. Good news, I passed Econ. And when I say passed I mean I got a C. But it's better than the D I thought I would get and therefore I don't have to retake it. So that's one small chunk off the load that is my college career.

I'm so flustered right now, I'm not sure why. But anyway, I bought this Panic! EP thing called Live Sessions on iTunes. I really don't even know whose credit card was the last one I used, I hope it wasn't mine because I don't feel like paying 2.97 for that cd. But I think it was my dads.... hahah because the last thing I bought not from a gift card was the first Higher CD freshman year. Man they blanked out "fuck" in "Lying is the most fun a girl can have with her pants off".

And ok, I went to the dentist today at 8:15 (!!!!!!) what made my mom think that was ok? Anyway, apparently I broke a bonding. I'm not even sure what that means. I had to get sealance (or however you spell it/what it's called) again. Seriously I get that shit every time I go to the dentist. Then they had to do x-rays, and I'm scarred from x-rays ever since I was 5 and the hygienist tried to stick all of them in my mouth at once so we could get it over with faster. And I was, and still am, a baby and I freaked out and wouldn't let her finish the x-rays. So pretty much I get panicked every time I have to get x-rays. But at least this dentist is nice about it. And I guess they've gotten smaller over the years because while they still hurt like a bitch, they're a lot better. Ok sorry for the spillage of nothing.

I wanted to go for a nice little run today but what the hell Maryland? what is this, summer 08? Why the hell is it raining? I need to blow off some steam. Ok that was a gay expression, but you know what I mean. I think I've decided I'm going to marry Brendon Urie.
All I want to do is go back to bed but my bitch mother has a fucking list out the ass for us to do today. Like mom, how does your shit get done when we're not here?
oh right, dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment