Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa, you bitch.

The gifts you're receiving from me
Will be One awkward silence
And two hopes you cry yourself to sleep
Staying up, waiting by the phone
And all I want this year is for you to dedicate your last breath to me
Before you bury yourself alive Don't come home for Christmas
You're the last thing I wanna see
Underneath the tree
Merry Christmas, I could care less

Ohhh

so this is Christmas. It is every year. Not one of my favorite Holiday's even though I can't exactly explain why. It's only semi-over-rated. But that's ok, I guess.


We went shopping for the millionth time today. That's pretty much all we do in this family, it's only slightly annoying... I went to Best Buy and I found the camera that I want. Except it's a Sony and I can't say that I'm too excited to say that I want a Sony camera. Who knows.


Geeze.

Why can't people leave me alone? I can sit in my room for five minutes without someone knocking on my door.


Well since I probably won't be in the mood to text every "Merry Christmas"... there it is. I hope you like it. Maybe I'll get a little more festive tomorrow when I have all of my presents to play with. HAhahah. I miss getting Barbies and Lego's. That was a very simple Christmas list. It's all I ever wanted. Anything ugly and boyish, except the thousands of Barbies I asked for, especially with buckles and or snaps, the more the merrier, I wanted. I'm embarrassed to look at my past wish list. It used to be really long. And we got whatever we wanted. And now we're "poor", too poor in fact to buy dinner, we get nothing. But all of the presents are being stored under my bed. How many years of my youth was I sleeping on top of the very toys that would make me so happy the next day? Most likely a long time. My parent's aren't very clever. Like the time when I got this Doll from SuperFresh, yes SuperFresh, and it was supposed to be my Christmas present but my dumb parents left it in the van. So me being the genius that I am, put two and two together and I realized that Santa was a fake, and not the kind that smells like beef and cheese. That's the thing about being the youngest, every one wants you to think that Santa is real. Reallllllly Santa. My kids will believe until they're about 30. I'm sure of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment