Monday, January 5, 2009

and i am starved for his attention

Hello, boredom, how are you?

this is a random thing. i hope something makes sense. they're all songs on shuffle from the pod

Begin....
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY
"Aliens Exist" Blink-182
(I wouldn't say this, but I do believe they exist, so who knows. I would most likely say "no")

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
"Change Your Mind" All American Rejects.
haha

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"Teasing To Please" Cute Is What We Aim For
...

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"The Adventure" Angels and Airwaves
totally no true

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
"See You Again" Miley Cyrus
(Now that's just embarrassing, sad and depressing"

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Your Love" Midtown
("you know i like my boys a little bit older")

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"You're A God" Vertical Horizon
(aww thanks guys)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Girlfriend" Avril
(what is my life coming to?)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"From a Balance Beam" Bright Eyes
(While I think I love this song most, I could never say it is what I think of any of my friends)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"We're All Mad Here" Tom Waits
(true story)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"Nine In the Afternoon" Panic! At the Disco
("It's just the end of the world")

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Failure By Design" Brand New
(No, I don't want to fail. Or be a stalker/obsesse)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Champagne Supernova" -Oasis
(uhh, I guess this works)

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"45" Elvis Costello
("didn't turn out just like they thought" yes, truth)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"Holidae Inn"- Chingy
(Pleaseeee)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"Time Stands Still" All American Rejects
(creepy)

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"Your Body Is A Wonderland"- John Mayer

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"Read My Mind" The Killers
(beat that)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"Sweet Sweet" Smashing Pumpkins

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
"The Pro's and Con's of Breathing" Fall Out Boy

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
"Underwater (You and Me)" Clap Your Hands And Say Yeah
(oh great, I drown)

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
"The Wordless" Cinematic Sunrise
(no, I don't regret that)

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
"Aberinkula" The Mars Volta


WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
"The Queen and I" Gym Class Heroes


WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
"I'm Taking You With Me" Relient K
(I'm not sure what this means...)

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
"Wounded" Third Eye Blind
(I guess getting hurt really badly is a good fear. Hopefully I don't get raped though)

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
"Another One Bites the Dust" Queen
(hahahahah)

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Call N' Return" Hellogoodbye
(hellllllllllllyes)

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
"If You Wanna Touch Her! Ask!" Shania Twain
(ok this makes no sense)

No comments:

Post a Comment