Wednesday, January 21, 2009

and you are getting rides home in her car and making out in her front yard, i'm hating everything.

Everything, everything's tragic.



I've been very negligent this past week. I'm not sure when the last time I wrote a full blog was but I've been having writers block for awhile. I guess because I have stuff that I can't really write about or I'd probably get in trouble and I'm not really in the mood to hide it in words people can't understand. I've been in a very direct mood this week. And I'm not sure why. I just go through these phases and writing blogs was not one of them this week.

I think I've ruined my car with all of the potholes I've driven over. For some reason, I see them, but don't bother to drive around them. And these aren't your average Maryland potholes. They're like two feet deep and three feet wide. I don't know why I don't care about my car anymore. I can just see it falling apart one time when I drive over it. I shouldn't do that because if that happens I guess I'm on the bus, which can't happen or I'll die. I like the comfort and semi-reliability of the Rav. Sometimes when it's really cold it won't start and I freak out.

Oh so some boys are so rude you want to punch them in the face:
I was walking out of the parking garage and normally when there is a boy on the other side of the door at the same time they hold the door open for you. Not this kid. He was on the phone and I was expecting him to hold the door open but no-he expects me to open it. So I open the door for myself thinking that he'll be nice enough and let me go since I had to open the door--No, he tried to walk through the door and I was like "screw this" and we both tried to squeeze in the door at the same time, me with my backpack and computer case.

Oh, by the way that piece of broken wires and chips that I used to be able to call a computer got a virus last night. I was trying to download a song and I knew that was going to happen. I don't know why I went along with it. But I saw it happening. It was strange. Like just watching the infection. So moral of the story, don't follow my example.

And this lady at church was reading the second reading and she kept saying "immortality" instead of "immorality". The one time I pay attention I notice this and it's been driving me crazy all week because the reading didn't make any sense when she was reading it like that. It bothered my gram too. We were the only ones who noticed it.

a dustland fairytale begininng. just another white trash county kiss. long brown hair and foolish eyes. he looked just like you'd want him to, some kind of slick-chrome american prince. moon river what'd you do to me. i don't believe you. so cinderella in a party dress. she was looking for a nightgown. i saw the devil wrapping up his hands, he was looking for a showdown...
sorry that was on and I love that part. bahah.

So I have so much work to do but I sit on the comptuer that I snotted on for two minutes while I was attempting to fill out my form so I could check out computers. ok
i'm going to attempt to smile more.

No comments:

Post a Comment