Friday, February 6, 2009

blah blah they better be on me.

Well while I was sitting in my Western Civ class I decided I'd get some much needed day-dreaming in while my professor decided that he was going to talk about space or something (I don't know what he was talking about, my mind was elsewhere, but there was a picture of what looked like space on the screen) because he finished 20 minutes early. Most teachers just let us out early...
Well anyway my mind got me thinking about my dreams (I know, right?) and so I wrote them down and here they are.
It started all nonchalant at AMC I only recognized two people and there were other people that I've never seen before. Then somehow it moved to me being at this semi beach house. And my "dad" was some man that looked like the dad from Step By Step but a little more Leave it To Beaver- the dad in the new movie. Well he was standing at the foyer thing while I was trying to hide midgets. These midgets were in love or something and I guess I was trying to help them find a room to be together but "dad" came home too early so we had to run around upstairs trying to find it. Then I guess this girl who was my "sister" brought me into her room and we were watching a high school football game. The field was right outside of our house I guess. Like the bleachers were up against the house and the windows looked out on the top row.
Well then the strange part happens.
We're walking on some boardwalk- but it's the same feeling/theme as the house but my actual dad is there and I don't remember who else. but we're walking through all of this construction and somehow this pole (well it's not a pole I'm not sure what it's called but it's that steel rope looking stuff..) got stuck to my right hand and then the crane that it was attached to lifted me up and started spinning me around.

I'm not sure why, but I find this hilarious.
Gah. I can't wait for next weekend. I can't stand having everyone leave me:)
But like whoa, I can't wait.
I mean not that much because Valentine's day is hated second to my birthday as far as holiday's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment