a few things you might want to consider:
1. never check your oil level in the darkness of a parking garage. It took me about 10 minutes to try to find the hole that the little stick goes back into.
2. check the weather before you go outside. sometimes the participation looks like rain but it is in fact snow. and in this type of weather a windbreaker does not cut it, even if it has a hood.
3. Never take a educational technology class. it will bore you to death.
4. always read the ENTIRE study guide sheet, you may miss things that are of vital importance.
5. stalking is not usually the answer.
but for real, i'm ready to go home.
it's snowing a lot. ok it stopped now that i look out the window. i apparently have a test in this class but instead of studying for it i thought i'd blog about nothing.
i'm only an hour away from driving home. but it's going to suck because it's snowing and i still have to go back to my apt to get my stuff because this morning when i thought it was raining it was actually snowing, but anyway i decided to leave everything at my apartment so i have to go back there to get everything. and i think i need gas. my gas light was on this morning... i still have 3/4 of a tank left. so this will be me running out of gas on the turnpike.