Monday, February 9, 2009

holy fuck its hot. I'm not even sure why because it's like 50 degrees outside. I know, it shouldn't be 98 degrees in the Library. Oh I got my computer back today. 80 dollars total. yes.
fashionista. why is everyone such a fashionista at my school. what happened to the days when everyone wore sweatpants and no one wore heels in the rain? Like jeans and a t-shirt are so passe ( i don't know how to do that little accent thing) apparently. Dresses and dark skinny jeans with those boots and some form of fancy shirt is all the rage. At least I showered today, right?
driving. Well I should not be allowed to drive. I am like the poster-child for those Ambient ads where it tells you not to operate heavy machinery only sans the Ambient. I'm not sure. Maybe I'm really that tired. But I don't think I am. I get at least 5 hours of sleep at night. No nap today which was depressing becuase I like taking 4 hour naps and not picking Ash up beacuse I was "sleeping". But really. Some of the fucking people in Pittsburgh need to take it down a notch. Like we're at a stop sign I know its my turn to go, I took drivers ed, but you, stupid chinese man, insist on waving at me like I'm fucking driving to the Special Olmypics. Forgive me for being cautious since you stopped about 3 feet after the stop line. I may not have the nicest car ever but I don't think a large dent in the drivers side would help its appeal any. Then stop honking, stop speeding around me when I've had my turn signal on to switch lanes in this endless traffic. I'm not sure.
I'm listening to dreamstreet. Little jesse is so cute.
not in college. I'm so jealous of the people not in college. I was listening to this Cute song that's not on any of the cd's and his life is just so much better than mine. I wish I could just drive aimlessly around with only one speaker because I listen to my music too loud that all of the other ones blew out. And they don't have to worry about anything. Not like I would know, but I mean if my kids don't get their tests back the next day the world will not end. But if I don't study for a test my world ends. At least until next semester when I can start failing all over again.
new ll. Oh there's a new ll. the old one is M.I.A and I don't see him anymore. Now there is a new and improved one. Well younger and he gives me the comptuers that are already charged :) not like that matters.


blah blah blah
here we go:
Don't be flattered that he misses you. He should miss you. You're deeply missable. However, he's still the same person who just broke up with you. Remember, the only reason he can miss you is because he's choosing, every day, not to be with you.

and two of my ultimate favs
"like Chad, who used me for rides then never talked to me again. and then i spent all of 1998 stalking him."

"Go out and get some ribs and ice cream, you've been dumped"

i'll find the real quotes when i have time

No comments:

Post a Comment