Sunday, March 29, 2009

i'm a rattlesnake, babe;i'm like fuel on fire.

And I lost the taste for judging right from wrong.\
For my flesh had turned to fur, yeah
And my thoughts, they surely were turned to
instinct and obedience to God.


it smells so horrible in my apartment right now. there are several causes for this:


1. i left my lunch out for two days


2. the trash smells.


3. ashleigh




ok those aren't really good reasons. it's number two.


if i had something going on in my life i might be able to cleverly write a metaphor for what happened tonight. aka i spent all weekend thinking that we had a mass tonight so i got all dressed up and drove to school. when i got there i texted my "big" and she said that mass was next week. sometimes i freak myself out i'm so smart.




we are experiencing break down number 24 for this weekend. i'm sure i've seen a lot of crying. most of it was my fault, because you know i'm so callous it's insane. i am the cause to all your problems. clearlllllllly.


this is sort of pretty. i was not artistic this weekend. i need a hobby. one that does not include stalking ll and loving his beenie.

you prob have to hold your screen at some sort of angle. this picture just reminded me of a horror movie and so i liked it.

i have a lot of homework but i have no motivation.

is homework even called "home" work in college. because do you really consider a dorm room your house. i didn't. i can say it now with pride. i have no pride in smc. i lie, but you know.

wellll just in case you were wondering (and i'm sure you weren't) these are the songs that have been making me happy the past few days:

furr-blitzen trapper

anthems of a 17 year old girl-broken social scene

one and olny-timbaland and fob

heartless, get em high, all falls down, we don't care- kanye west

when you were mine- cyndi lauper

No comments:

Post a Comment