Wednesday, March 18, 2009

the major that she majored in don't make no money

so hurr's another photoblog that i know you love so much.
this time i'll put "All Falls Down" by Kanye as the subtitles, because that's like my favorite song.
oh here are some pet peeves:
-spitting
-pushing the handicap button when YOU ARE NOT DISABLED!
-when boys don't hold open the door for you
-when they awkwardly hold it open for way too long
-when boys think you're looking at them
-when people honk at me
-when people look at me.
-making small talk with people i don't know
-the duquesne school of education
"cause that's enough money to buy herself a few pairs of new airs."


"she couldn't afford a car so she named her daughter alexus"



"the prettiest people do the ugliest things"



[these be my favorite shoes :] "cause they made us hate our self and love their wealth"


"man, i'm so self-conscious that's why you always see me with at least one of my watches"

[in case you haven't seen my new hair yet. ]
"i can't even pronounce nothing. pass that ver-say-see"

"sophomore three years, ain't picked a career. she just like fuck it i'll stay down hurr and do hair"









1 comment:

  1. omg LOL!! i love the pics first. so pretty. i want to steal them. second.......nice emo hair. looks good. i am getting my hurr cut today and i needed it desperately. last...you are funny. and i SUPER hate ppl looking at me too but u already knew that....

    ReplyDelete