Thursday, April 2, 2009

my heart needs a polygraph.

i'm pretty sure that i'm going to gain all the weight i've lost back tonight. i've had three bowls of cereal in the past 20 minutes. i'll stop one day. but ash told me to make the roast, but i couldn't figure it out of the life of me. i mean, i'm sure it couldn't have been that complicated. throw the cow on a pan and put it in the oven.
these are the songs i've listened to most this week:
"U and Left Turns"- Socratic
"Gold Mine Gutted"- Bright Eyes
"Maps", "Man", "Black Tongue" -Yeah Yeah Yeah's
"Night of the Living Dead", "Lost Girls"- Tilly and the Wall

ok i'm sure no one cares what i'm listening to, but there you go. i gave it to you.
we had a grammar lesson today in my writing history. somehow i only got one wrong on my quiz...strange since i know nothing about grammar.

i feel like i got that virus yesterday. only me. my computer is moving at a glacial pace. like it's taken twenty minutes to write this blog. hooray.

i went on a walk today, and i feel so much better now.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:42 AM

    i heard that the virus is a hoax...according to my computer tech professor. who knows, though? my computer moves at a glacial pace as well so even if i did have the virus i wouldn't even know it. lol.

    still lovin' the blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah hopefully. my comp. tech prof was all bitching at us about not getting on the internet that day. he told us we'd get the virus and mess up our comptuers. i don't like him.

    ReplyDelete