Wednesday, April 8, 2009

you haven't told me anything i didn't already know.

my attempt was to start a photoblog of my daily activities. but i forgot for the most part. and when i uploaded them, they came up backwards. so here is my day in reverse:

i am starting a new trend. it's called khaki. <3>
view from my kitchen at 8:19. it was so pretty this picture doesn't do it justice.


this is where i sat from 10:15 to 3:00 writing my paper.

(leggings, target; dress, charlotte russe; tank top, h&m; sweater, pac sun)
well now, i read all of these "fashion" blogs when i'm bored and people always take a daily picture of themselves. they always look cute. this is how i go out of the house. mostly because every last piece of clothing i own is dirty. this is due to the fact that i haven't done laundry since i went home in *cough* february.
how do i do this? you might be asking yourself.
there are three options
1. i own that many outfits
2. everything i wear is dirty
3. i keep buying new clothes.
it's a combination of all, mostly 2 &3


ok i was hungry when i woke so i put too much cereal in this bowl. i couldn't finish it so i stuck it in the fridge. when i get back at 10 it looks like this. you can't really tell but it's stuck together. did this stop me from consuming it?
you know it didn't.




2 comments:

  1. i was ok with everything you had down in this post until the very end. thats just wrong. and now i dont want to eat my special k vanilla and almonds. f you. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was ok with everything you had down in this post until the very end. thats just wrong. and now i dont want to eat my special k vanilla and almonds. f you. lol

    ReplyDelete