Sunday, May 3, 2009

get on the bus cause you still can't drive.

today i stared at the hm type grounds keeper for two hours while he cut the grass because i was so bored at work. he's a smidge skinner with more mature tattoos. bahhahah. and i'm going to assume that he doesn't do drugs because it's so much nicer to assume that kind of stuff. i hate my life.
i'm so tired. i spent from 5:15 to 8:20ish with a 30 minute break to nap writing my 10 page paper which was a made up autobiography of a mental patient who was basically a glorified holden caulfield. i hope barton's never read catcher. i was feeling very unimaginative today. it was all the sitting around doing nothing for 8 hours. who knows


it's funny how "At first when I see you cry,yeah it makes me smile, yeah it makes my smileAt worst I feel bad for a while,but then I just smile I go ahead and smile"

No comments:

Post a Comment