Thursday, May 28, 2009

there is an old cliche under your monet

so i look online and i see that i have 5 cds waiting for me at the library. i walk down there and i go up to where he cds/movies are. the hot boy is working the desk and i like to have a little more to work with when i go up there than "i have some cd's on hold" so i go over to the movie rack. there is a man in a red windbreaker standing there looking at the e's and f's. so i look at the a's. i can feel him staring at me and i don't know why. so i walk around to the other side to look at the w's. he goes and stands at the end of the row, about two feet away from me and i felt him staring at me again. so i have my headphones on and i faintly hear "do you like foreign movies" i look up and he's staring at me so i say "what?" and he repeats it. in my head i'm like yeah. but i'm holding a moive about a man who impersonates stanley kubrick and i'm picking up weird science with my other hand. so at a first glance, i'd assume i didn't like foreign movies. so i say "i guess" and he goes "are you doing anything on saturday?" and i say "yes, i'm working" and he goes "oh, i was going to see if you wanted to go to a club with me". and i kind of just stood there in shock. and then he goes "oh, i guess your boyfriend wouldn't like that too much". and i said "yeahh". and then i awkwardly put my headphone back in and he walked away.
mucho awk/embarrassing. and there were like ten people around staring at me. i was red. only retarded men ever like me.

annnd this boy at work told me that my favorite sunglasses looked like a pedophiles. what gives.
and now ash is bitching at me about picking her up. honestly i'd just like to be alone.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh..that is the FUNNIEST THING EVER!!! honestly, what kind of a pick up line is that? and then ask you to a club? foreign movies and clubs do not match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is probably one of my top ten fav blog entrie of all time

    ReplyDelete