Friday, July 10, 2009

hot july ain't good for me.

i don't know about this neglect for my blog. i just never really get on the computer when i'm at my grams. mainly for the lack of things to write about since all of my muses are gone. or at least uncared for at the moment. whoo. i'm counting down the days until i am no longer an employee of the pittsburgh zoo and ppg aquarium. it's going to be bittersweet. but mostly sweet.

i have been talking in my sleep a lot. the other night i talked about going on a walk with sean... then two nights ago i apparently had a 3 minute conversation about a phone with alex that i can't seem to remember. i blame it on the fact that one day i hit the dresser next to my mattress extremely hard and that day i got amnesia. unfortunately i remember everything from that day. it was horrible. why do i want to go home so much? beats me but i'm sick of pittsburgh. i really need to get checked out for bipolar disorder.

at least the harry potter aspect of my life is going smoothly. we're going to see it at midnight with my cousin peter and we're dressing up. we got our tickets last night. oh and i stayed up til about 12 last night. bad idea because i woke up at 6:04 and went back to sleep and didn't wake up until 8:30. did i mention i have to be at work at 8:30? yeah. good times. at least no one cared. cause no one cares about anything there. they're just cold.

but one amazing thing that came out of last night was (well besides us buying our hp tickets) was this amazing little drink called mango fruit blast. aka mango flavored soda from sonic. but i can't stop thinking about it. i call it heaven, some call it love. who knows. but i want to drive out to sonic and get me some more.

and i have no car. do you know how hard that is? i have to get my senile grandmother to drive me to work. she's 85 and should not be behind the wheel. scurrry stuff.

1 comment: