Monday, August 24, 2009

used to be one of the rotten ones and i loved you for that.

well the bastards upstairs are playing hopscotch... or doing things i don't want to know about. but really. i have class tomorrow and granted it's not til 1:40 i'd still like to have a quiet peaceful night.

so get limewire and download the following;

a.)anthems for a 17 year old girl- broken social scene
b.)bruies- chairlift
c.)there's no secrets this year- silversun pickups.

ohmy.
so school was uber lame.
i had a class at 10 and i got there at 9:15. some hoe boy was sitting in the general area where i prefer to sit so i sat in the second row because i got flustered since my choice seat wasn't available. then i sat with my large backpack highlighting my schedule. oh, hey. i'm a freshman.
then my next class was middle eastern history which seems like the content will be interesting since i love me some arabs, but the man was senile. he had swimmers ear or something so he couldn't hear anything. and i had to say my name like 6 times and you know how ugly my name is. and then he spent the rest of the class discussing a map of the middle east. i almost fell asleep. not even kidding.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaahah my choice seat was unavailable lmao

    ReplyDelete