Monday, February 1, 2010

how we move from a to b can't be up to me.

seriously, imagine me teaching.
yeah, it's that awkward. i'm not going to lie. one full month down two and a half to go.
i know.
i taught today. a full class. well my train wreck of a lesson only lasted about 30 minutes, but it was painful. it was a lot better than the first time.
and i have bus duty. all you do is stand at the doors and yell at kids to hurry up or they'll miss their bus. i don't yell, of course.
and i just want someone to make me a loads of spaghetti. or pizza, caesar salad, fried rice, a blt. anything. i just want food that i don't have to make.

and i'm one step away from going all "serena"and making a shirt that says "I <3 __________" and wearing it under my clothes. embarrassing, i know. it's nice. i miss high school.

1 comment:

  1. I picture it being more like chasing the kids into the bus, and telling them to go home haha I'm going to school for Secondary Education.

    ReplyDelete