Tuesday, March 2, 2010

i don't know where you went when you left me but...

this is my cousin. pardon the blurriness, but i've always been fond of blurry pictures for some reason. all summer we would go up on my Grandma's roof and read and attempt to suntan. of course, we stayed pale all summer (until we got to Kiawah where I became a "Mexican").
Pardon the background jumble, but this is the dress that I wanted all last summer. I thought about it a lot but it's Urban Outfitters and I don't have that kind of money.
This is good old Kiawah. It's honestly not the greatest beach on planet earth and I don't understand the appeal with my family, but I continue to go there and I enjoy every minute of it. It's fairly private so i can wear a bikini and not feel extremely fat.
This is Kiawah in the morning before everyone starts to wake up and get to the beach. I think it's my favorite time but I rarely make it there in the morning. We were slightly upset last summer because of the beach chair mix-up. We normally get these green chairs. They're exactly the same, I just hate change.
And a little more Kiawah. This is extremely frightening to walk through at night, just saying.



So I think that if you have a certain job or you hold a certain responsibility you should act a certain way. Right? I'm right. I don't think it's very professional to call your BOSS disrespectful names. I'm not trying to say that I'm a moral citizen, but I think that some people need to watch what they say and who they're saying it to. That's just a pet peeve of mine along with whistling, people saying "we should" when they want you to do something and the color pink.

1 comment: