Sunday, March 21, 2010

you're a sucker for anything acoustic

i suppose it's been awhile.
it feels like one of those nights where i'll just stay up all night.
but i won't cause this is me we're talking about.
i worked from 10:30-7:30 today and that's a lot of hours for me. i haven't worked a 9 hour shift in so long. it was nice cause i got to work with my favorite person. except we were the only two one the floor/in the fitting room and the amount of clothes in the fitting room was about equal to Black Friday. not good times. the store was such a mess. i am so glad i'm not working tomorrow morning...oh wait, i'd so rather clean up that mess than teach tomorrow. i have to get observed AGAIN on tuesday. this is too much, let's stop getting observed.
i think i'm starting to go back in to a hole. i didn't mind going to school all last week cause i really didn't have to do much and it was nice. the kids were working on stuff on their own and it was beautiful. beautiful.

every time i watch New Moon, i can't stop thinking about how amazing jake is. seriously, anyone that's team edward needs to get a life (no offense, laura)there just really is no comparison. while being a vampire is pretty cool, i think having the ability to rip people apart is sweet. i think that in a fight a werewolf would trump a vampire any day.
oh god, look at me, i'm becoming a twilight fan....nah

i also hate when you don't know where you stand with someone. i know where you stand with me, but how are you seeing me? but then again, i really love watching people squirm. makes me happy every time.

i had a long break today and i got some chinese food and then went to american eagle. i think i'm going to make my parents go broke, there is so much stuff that i want there. sooooooooo much stuff. the dresses are really cute and i need them to make me happy.

i'll leave you with Single Ladies:



Up in the club, we just broke up
I’m doing my own little thing
you Decided to dip but now you wanna trip
Cuz another brother noticed me
I’m up on him, he up on me
dont pay him any attention
cuz i cried my tears, GAVE three good years
Ya can’t be mad at me

if you like it then you should have put a ring on it.

lol

2 comments:

  1. no offense taken. i've been team jacob for years, honey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place si am sa mai revin sa-l vizitez. O zi buna

    ReplyDelete