Monday, May 31, 2010

40% off

I was planning on spending the day watching Megnificant Monday on Lifetime and Hoarders, but it didn't work out that way.

We were at M.R Bill's last night and reminiscing about Modern Family and what I consider the funniest moment on TV:

Cam: Since Mitchell is between jobs, I've taken a part-time job at a greeting card store- which I love. Plus with my discount we're saving a fortune.
Mitchell: How is spending a ton of money on greeting cards saving us a fortune?
Cam: It's math.
Mitchell: It's really not.
Cam: Look it up.
Mitchell: $2.95. $2.95. $4.95 $2.95
Cam: (After Mitchell says the second $2.95) 40% off. 40% off. 40% off (every time he says "40% off, he waves his finger)


I tried to find it on youtube but I couldn't.

The second funniest moment is the only episode of Better Off Ted that I've ever seen. In this episode, Veridian Dynamics installs a new sensor system, but it doesn't pick up the pigments in black peoples skin. So they have to hire white people to follow the black people around. I just find that hilarious.


Ashleigh is making me a raspberry torte cake for my birthday so hopefully that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment