Tuesday, May 11, 2010

And i need you more than ever.

I forgot to tell this exciting story:
On Saturday we were eating hamburgers and apparently I'm the only one in the world who like mayonnaise on my hamburger, so I had to get the mayo out of the fridge. The person who used the mayo last neglected to screw the cap on, so I picked it up by the lid and dropped the mayo container and it exploded all over my Grandmas kitchen. It got in the cracks of the hardwood floor, it was so gross. So today, my uncle is looking at the wall and he goes "is that what I think it is?" and it was. Dried mayonnaise. Yesterday I noticed it and wondered how long it would take for everyone else to see it. that made me laugh.

I'm waiting to say this. It might be coming soon.

(845):

Because ur a stupid bitch

2 comments:

  1. hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:41 PM

    um hello, its thursday almost friday....whres the new post?

    ReplyDelete