Wednesday, May 19, 2010

i'm not too blind to see this time.

I'm on this kick lately where I just say what I feel.
To people.
It's kind of odd since I've never done that before.
It's liberating in a sense, but then it gets you in to trouble.
Now, there are several people that I would never tell them how I feel, but I'm getting better.
We can't expect miracles over night.

But then when you tell people how you feel you can never really fully expect the response. That's why I like when other people tell me how they feel so I can have more control of the situation.

And there are several things you could do to make this situation better. I'm just saying.
Maybe a little better, because I'm not done. Well, I am, but I'm not.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen,

    Sorry for the randomness. My name is Howard. I'm currently an MBA student at National Taiwan University working on a cross-cultural master thesis on "Change in blogger motivations over the blogspan." If you have time, would you please help me fill out the survey in the following link. Your 10 mins will make a major contribution to my study.

    In order to express my gratitude for your participation, A PRIZE DRAW FOR A "4G USB DRIVE" will be held once the research is finished. Sorry, I wish it's an iPad too. x( Thank you for all your kindness. I truly appreciate it!

    If you have any question, please feel free to contact me at r97741063@ntu.edu.tw

    Survey Link

    Best Regards,
    -Howard

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, Howard seems weird. Did you fill out that survey?
    Second, I think it's like a sickness, but a good one, that is going around--this whole telling people the truth business. I've acquired it too over the last few months. I'm like a whole new girl or at least like Jim Carey in Liar, Liar, because I'm suddenly incapable of telling one. Isn't it refreshing?

    ReplyDelete