Tuesday, May 18, 2010

welcome to the real world she said to me.

So, the song for today is Kanye West and John Mayer's Bittersweet, minus about 60% of it.
Despite the relevance, this is one of the only song's I've ever heard that sucessfully blend ghetto and singing. The other song is Little Bit by Lykke Li and Drake. I'm not sure which song I like better, but for sure I was in love with Bittersweet in 11th grade. I heard this song one day and they tried to have some rapper sing with Jason Mraz, unsuccessful.

I have a stomach ache and I've been laying in bed since I got back from work having halluciantions. Never a good thing. I'm still watching weeds. I sometimes wish that I had someone to watch it with. I wish I had someone to go to Taco Bell with at 11:30 at night...but no, everyone left me. That always happens.

I'm so melodramatic, sorry.

I decided that I'm going to be in a good mood when I'm at work and it's working. The person that I hate the most in the world is being nice to me, I'm ignoring other people- somewhat flawed, but still, the bitch girl is being nice to me, and almost everyone has stopped annoying me AND they're giving me more hours. It's so perfect. Well...at least work is getting better if other situations aren't.


Glee is on tonight. I have to figure out how to hook up my TV before 9.
I'm still hoping Rachel will sing a John Mayer song.
Other than that, I'm stalling until my 54 minutes is up on my Megavideo time limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment