Monday, May 24, 2010

whatever they say, we're the ones building walls.

One thing.
Don't hate me, but Lady Gaga is stupid.
So is Bella Swan. I just had to get that out there.
I'm not trying to be one of those people who think that their opinions are better than everyone else or that I'm too good to listen to Lady Gaga, so listen. I don't think that she matches her music. I'm not going to deny the fact that I own her CD, but I was skimming blogs and this girl had a title that said "Find your Jesus, find your Kubrick". Naturally, I'm intrigued by anything that has to do with Kubrick (even though I don't think he's that great, I just like The Shining and A Clockwork Orange) so I went and looked it up. This song is gay. Lady Gaga has Eh, Eh and Paparazzi. I don't have a problem with everyone loving her, I just think that she oozes pop and it doesn't fit with her style. Maybe some people like surprises, but I don't. When ever I see her, I expect her to be like Marylin Manson or something, not like Brittany Spears.


I honestly don't like surprises.
Like when Eric tried to kill me in my dream last night. I'm still sketchy on the details because it was reminiscent of The Lovely Bones except I was somehow male and female. Dan from Gossip Girl was with me. And then Eric and Vince bashed in the door and Eric pointed a gun at me (I was Dan at this point, but I was myself) and then I woke up and started sweating and couldn't go to sleep for a few hours. The dream I had before it had to do with 08 Voldemort. (I don't expect anyone else to get that reference) and some other people from that era...

I have three dreams that I'm never going to forget and I'll share them with you:

#1- (Dream Circa 1995) I was at my house when I lived in Missouri and my family was having a picnic on our patio when all of the sudden all of the trees, bushes, toys, swing sets and whatever else was around started to turn into these huge globs of angry GAK and slowly moved towards us. I remember that everyone was trying to get in the house and then when it was my moms turn she said "I have to save the food" which, if you know my mom, is very uncharacteristic of her personality. The back step was gone too.

#2 (Dream Circa 1994) Again, at our house in Missouri. My Dad and I were sitting on the couch which was one of those sectional type couches so there was a corner that was aligned with the corner of the room. So I have this clown in my room that somehow became mine and I have no idea where it came from and this clown came to life. It was outside of the house picking up the side of the house where the couch was while my Dad and I were sitting on it. Scary.

#3 (Dream Circa 2006) I had no friends in college and one night during freshman year I was sleeping at my Grandma's house in my Dad's old room. In my dream one of my Ed classes were going on a tour of Pittsburgh (even though no one was really in my Ed class, just the professor) and we were walking down this large set of steps that was under a bridge when my professor (who had a walkie talkie) got a call and said that we needed to go back to campus immediately. So as we were turning around, this black guy came out from under the steps and started shooting at us. He shot the girl next to me (who lived in the room next to me) and then strangely enough, Shane Johnson. Then I woke up in a panic and I think I started crying.

Those are the three dreams I will never forget.
Why I Shane was in my dream, I'll never know.
Why I get shot at in 32% of my dreams, I'll also never know. Maybe someone can tell me.

3 comments:

  1. Some kind of dream dictionary might help? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad that you don't like Lady Gaga. But respect your decision. I will say that being "pop" is very part of her plan and image. That's been part of her uniqueness and appeal that she mixes dance/techno sounds with traditional pop music/lyrics.

    Maybe you were killed in your dream because you don't like Lady Gaga?

    I'm kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree, Lady Gaga is soooooooooooooooooo over rated!

    ReplyDelete