Friday, June 11, 2010

any way you want it.

I just felt like talking about the finale of Glee.

First off, I don't like how Quinn had her baby in half the time it took Vocal Adrenaline to sing "Bohemian Rhapsody". Why was Quinn dancing in the finale anyway? If she was so close to her due date...It's not like she even sang but I guess they need 12 people.

Secondly, Santana is my new favorite. She's almost as good as Rachel.

I might shoot myself for saying this but I like when Finn sings "Singer in a smokey room" better than Puck. Puck has a much better voice and he is quite possibly the sexiest man on planet earth (other than Van der Sloot) at this point in my life, but Finn sings "smokey" better. I like the way he says "smokaay room", other than just saying "smokey". I wish I was more computer savvy and I could put them next to each other so you could hear. Until then, just Youtube it. Santana + Puck = Perfection.

I have to work tonight until ten then I have to be back there at 7 am :[
But at least I'm back in Pittsburgh and not at home.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:49 PM

    im kinda in love with jesse.

    ReplyDelete