Monday, June 21, 2010

music is my boyfriend.

So I'm sitting here listening to Skye Sweetnam and eating Fritos waiting for a good time to go into the kitchen to make my pizza bread. :] I had an annoying day at work, so of course I turn to food. I started a diet today...clearly I can't stick to anything.

I'm at my apartment for some reason and I think tomorrow I'm going to take all of my posters and pictures down and put them away. This doesn't even slightly feel like home or some place that I want to be.

There is no air in here and it's upwards of 90 degrees. AND this is at 10 PM. I watched the newest episode of 10 Things I Hate About You and I cried. Such a perfect beginning to this day. I really hate everything but then I love everything.

I love black babies. I love laying in the snow. I love Weeds. I love the sun. I love dancing. I love buying things and having money. I love texting certain people. I love not getting texts from certain people. I love eating way more than I can handle.

I'm super tired but I'm still going to eat that french bread pizza even though it takes 30 minutes to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment