Sunday, June 27, 2010

tell me am i right to think that there could be nothing better.

So I really like the Postal Service.
We're having hamburgers for dinner.
I re-instated my twitter.
I'm sort of tan for this early in the summer. I've decided this summer I will be tan since I have nothing else going on in my life.
I've also decided that I have no idea what is going on and I clearly love to fight. It's surprising seeing as how every time we fight at home I walk away. But I get a kick out of starting fights with other people.
I'm still trying to find a new job...nothing is happening.
EVERYONE is quitting my work right now. At least they are people who are creepy/perverted or that I can't stand anyway. Except for this one girl. Gosh, we know I hate everyone anyway.
I think that someone should just give me something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment