Monday, July 19, 2010

when the lights have lost their glow you're gonna cry, cry, cry.

So, just in case you didn't know....
on Friday, I drove past the house where Taylor Lautner is staying 4 times. Ok and that makes me sound like a stalker but we were picking up my aunt who lives a few blocks away from where Taylor is staying while he films his new movie. There are about 300 little girls standing outside of his house 24/7. I was not able to see him because my life sucks, but now that I am offically Team Jacob and for two or three days I was extremely into Twilight. He was at my cousin's school and all of that jazz. I'm all for sitting outside of his house all day because I do nothing else all day.

And today was another day of nothing...except I'm in my apartment now and it's really cool outside, yet 90+ degrees in here. Who knows.

And another thing (I'll get annoying on you)- I really don't know what I want to do with my life and forgive me for graduating two months ago and not having my life figured out. My mom keeps getting on me to apply for jobs and how I need to start getting interviews and applying for these jobs and her and Ashleigh keep sending me job openings at SMCPS...ok really. One second family. Are you aware that your daughter has basically been out of school since LAST May (so that's over a year) and she never gets bitched at to have a job. I'm aware that she doesn't know what she wants to do either but WHY am I the only one being pressured to get a job. I literally know about 6 people who have jobs for next year and they're mostly nurses. I know two people who have gotten teaching jobs. I don't even want to teach so I'm extremely confused why my parents are pushing me to do something I hate and have no intention to do. I'm only 22 so forgive me for not being one of those lucky people that get these nice jobs right out of college. I am in no way ready to start my career. I can't even run the cash register at my crappy half a dollar more than minimum wage job. I can't pay rent on time I can't remember to call to make an appointment. I think that I just need time. I'm so jealous of all of the 23-25 year old's that I work with who don't have real jobs and they're just fine...ok one of them is not, but that's a completely unrelated story. Moral of the story: Mom, I do not want a job right now. I don't want a job in the near future. I have my whole life to work.

That's my daily rant that is the same as every day.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! YOU WERE THAT CLOSE TO TAYLOR LAUTNER AND DIDN'T TELL ME?!?! i hate you. a lot. for real, i'm about to drive to pittsburgh RIGHT NOW. i need pictures.

    ReplyDelete