Sunday, August 29, 2010

later on i'm crying like a baby.

Ugh. I really hate the fact that I work all of the time now. I have a problem spendin' before I get it, thank you, Kanye. You and me both. But really. I just spent 21.75 on 3 pairs of underwear. I don't have that kind of money. That stupid Gap discount lures me in every time. EVERY TIME. At least it's giving me something to do.

Last night I witnessed a car crash. That was just what I needed 15 minutes before I drove home. The reassurance that drunk people are out and about in South Side makes me feel better. And I really do hate drunk people. Especially when they drive and get in car accidents.

Today I went to Hofbrahaus ( I have no idea how to spell that) and you know what? THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE PRETZEL BUN! I wanted to leave. But I got the Ruben in case you were wondering. And yes, it was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment