Wednesday, August 11, 2010

what is my life?

This is a play-by-play of what is happening right now. We're watching Fox News after dinner.

*ping*
Dad: Somebody wants you
Mom: Do you not understand what that is??? It's the security update on my computer

Dad: *moving hand at my moms face in a talking motion*
Mom: What are you doing? Why are you talking at me.
Dad: My hand hurts

Mom:*to man on TV with a full head of gray hair* He's very articulate for a young man

Dad: *Hears siren and mutes the TV*

Mom:*To Dad* You better get something done tonight
Me: Dad was at work all day. All you did was go to a dentist appointment.
Mom: I woke up at 4:30.

Me: I want to get some of that lavender carpet cleaner.
Dad: Ok we can all go to Wall to Wall (Dad speak for Walmart) tonight (I'm not sure if he watched The Fairly Odd Parents)
Mom: Not me. (she has too much to do tonight aka clean the garage which she hasn't started yet at 7:00 PM)


Dad: So who is "Shnookie"?

No comments:

Post a Comment