Friday, September 3, 2010

chapter 27

Alright, well, I'm watching Chapter 27. It's a movie about Mark David Chapman and how he shot John Lennon. So, Chapman is basically in love with Holden Caulfield and completely obsesses over Catcher in the Rye...therefore I assumed that I would have to love every minute of this movie. But Jared Leto plays Chapman and he gained about 100 pounds for the role and he talks in this creepy, I assume murder voice, that ruins the whole thing. AND he keeps quoting Holden, which I guess wouldn't be a problem if it happened once or twice, but it's about every 6 lines. The worst part is he'll mix a sentence half with his own words and half with Holden's words so it doesn't work out. I wanted to punch him when "Mark" was talking to Lindsay Lohan's character and when she asks him to go to a movie with her and her friend, of course he says "movies are phony". Who didn't see that one coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment