Friday, September 10, 2010

now that we're done, i'm so sorry.

You know that saying, "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger"? Well it's true. I hate people who try to take that literally and say things like "if you break your leg, it actually never gets as strong as it was". That's not what the person meant when they said the saying. I like to believe that you learn from your mistakes, and if you're not dead then you're going to be a better person. For the most part, you know? Maybe you have to hit rock bottom to realize you're an asshole, but...oh, who knows?

I really wish that I wasn't so shallow. You'd think I could be shallow, but I am.

I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite things:

I like lions.
I like that Aveeno shampoo and conditioner. It makes your hair super soft and shiny. On the volume side, no. But not even a whole can of hair spray will make my hair stay pumped up.
Clinique Acne Solutions make up. It makes your face really soft and it stays on almost all day. Compared to everything else, this is a blessing because it's not super heavy and it covers very easily.
That Falsies mascara. I just like it.
"Teenage Dream"- clearly this is self explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment