Friday, September 10, 2010

you make me feel like i'm living a teenage dream.

And yes, I am obsessed with this song. I just so wish that I had something to say.
I hate this girl at work more than I did before. I want to tell certain people about it, but I'm just going to refrain. Ok, more work stories: last night this girl Allison and I found these sunglasses with the lenses popped out and we wore them during work. That is the highlight of my week. I've worked 35.5 hours this week and the sad thing is that my paycheck will be extremely depressing for that amount of work.

Lauren is coming up this weekend and I'm going to Red Dress Gala so at least I'll be able to put up pictures from that. I'm not even sure why Lauren is coming up, but she is. I requested about 300 books from the library so maybe once I read them all I'll write about them. I'm like 10 pages to being done with a book about the Brat Pack and John Hughes and how they changed movies/culture. It's really good and I'd recommend it except I can't think of the name of it.

Today I went to work at 8 and dust mopped the whole store then I cut some things out of paper and then I pretended to help this girl put up signs. Then I went to Red Robin with Mike and I got a garden burger and a salad because I'm trying not to be fat. I really want to go running and I think I might go tonight...maybe. Oh, ok, walking. But still. Someone is here but I'm not sure who.

And I've been getting headaches every day since my epic monthly migraine. I think it's all in my head, but who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment