Sunday, October 3, 2010

sometimes it just gets so confusing.

I can't stand when people say "hey, you". I also can't stand when girls get drunk and have someone take a picture of them while they are going to the bathroom. What is with this phenomenon. It's gross. Please stop.

But I was thinking about secrets today and I realized that it's good to have a lot of people to tell things to. You can't tell everything to one person, it's better to spread your thoughts between a lot of different people so you don't burden one person. Also, it's better to not put all of your eggs in one basket, as they say. Then there are those things that you should really keep to yourself. But that's not really in my vocabulary. I consider myself an excellent keeper of secrets unless I don't like a person or they don't specify that they don't want anyone to know. Then it's fair game. But for me, there are so many different people who don't need to know about your secrets. I say this like I have a lot, but I don't. I think I am creepy, and I really can't help it. Yet I continue to talk about it all the time.

And last night, I went to this "haunted house" and I was not scared at all. I thought it was going to be creepy and I would be screaming and crying by the time I got out...Not the case. So, ScareHouse is rated the 5th scariest haunted house not in Pittsburgh... not in Pennsylvania...Not on the east coast...scariest in the COUNTRY. I'd really like to go to the first one so maybe I'll at least want to run away. There was a 5 second time period where this man had a futureistic yet old-fashioned gun pointed in my face so I was staring him down and I guess he thought I was scared so he chased me for about 15 feet saying "no running in the halls" and "your friend is getting separated from you" because I was kind of running and the girl behind me was the last thing on my mind.

Anyway, Dexter is going to be on in less than 30 minutes. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment