Thursday, October 7, 2010

ughhalkj

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA! (even though it's belated)

I hope they are wonderful and not lame and you get whatever you could possibly want! Or you just live it like any other day, which is probably best.



On a million other notes:
I hate being home. I really do. I'm always getting yelled at to clean. I feel like at this point I'm basically a guest in this house. I'm not even allowed to paint my own room and I have to unload the dishwasher. I don't mind doing it and I know that I should...there are just so many principals in action I don't want to talk about.

I had a dream last night, aren't you excited...I'm not going to explain it, but it was just the coziest, most comforting dream I think I've ever had. Extremely unrealistic, but I still liked it. I always wonder why or how you build these places in your mind. I went over to someone's house that I've never been to before in real life, yet it was the EXACT same house as it was in another dream I had. It's just baffling. The content of the dream is also baffling. I don't believe this is my subconscious coming out. I do remember eating a whole bag of SPK's in my dream and I always want those.

1 comment:

  1. yayyy you remembered my birthday!!

    ReplyDelete