Monday, October 25, 2010

wake you up in the middle of the night to say i will never walk away again.

There is one thing I need to let you know:
The new(est) Maroon 5 CD is amazing. I recommend you find it online and download it NOW. I've only listened to like 5 songs but they are all so amazing. Better than Songs About Jane.
Basically everything about this CD is amazing. They sing this song called "Misery" and I had no idea that I knew it, but we play it at work, so I did actually know it. But there are some acoustic songs at the end, and you know that I'm a sucker for anything acoustic.

I went slogging yesterday. I know, right. And you'll never believe how long I was slogging. 40 minutes. Believe it. Not 100% in a row, there was like a 5 minute interval where I wasn't slogging. But every time I stopped, I paused my stopwatch and I didn't stop til I got to 40. Ok, it was honestly 39.48 minutes because some lady at the end of the trail had me take like 6 pictures of her on her old fashioned cell phone so she could send this guy pictures of her waiting for him, and then I got too distracted and gave up. Plus I had a cramp.

And all day I wanted to die. I had to go up and down ladders all day at work and I think my legs eventually just gave up.

On your to-do list: download Hands All Over by Maroon 5 RIGHT NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment