Thursday, November 25, 2010

all they say is how you changed and every day i stay the same.

Well, it's the most wonderful time of the year. I'm talking about Thanksgiving, NOT Christmas. I really don't even like Christmas. I enjoy Macy's at Christmas time, but that's pretty much it. Thanksgiving is so non-committal, I hate giving and getting presents, AND Thanksgiving is a day where you can eat until your pants don't button and you don't have to feel guilty. AKA the best holiday ever.

So we all know that Ashleigh almost cut her fingers off, and therefore she can't put food on her own plate. Since I got the privilege of sitting next to her, I was the one who decided what she ate and how much of it she needed to eat. So she ended up having an overflowing plate of Thanksgiving feast. My favorite part was when she thought I put too much stuffing on her plate so she was scooping it up and trying to put it on my plate and I was in the process of giving her green bean casserole and our spoons collided and there ended up being green bean casserole and stuffing all over the table. I think it was a lot funnier than it really was. I just tried to get her to let me take a picture of her duck hand but she wasn't having it. I say duck hand because her hand looks like a duck in that odd cast thing she has.

Lauren is making us drinks because that is her favorite thing to do. I'm not really complaining though, it's been a while since I acted like an of-age drinker.
This picture doesn't do the Liquid Ice Organic Vodka any justice. It's a huge bottle. and the top looks like a piece of ice. The saddest part is that it's almost gone...what are my parents doing? For the record, I was dressed all day I just couldn't move so I needed to put boxers on so I could breathe. And all of my coworkers are forced to be at work today so I'm wearing this shirt in spirit of poor Kelsey not being able to have Thanksgiving dinner. Ms. Wallace is here...why? I'm not really sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment