Sunday, November 28, 2010

can i get off these dirt roads and walk these streets alone.

So last night I decided to dye my own hair. Well, actually, Lauren did it. I'm still unsure if I like it or not. I like the color, but the dye job...I'm not even sure what to say about the missed spots. Overall, it looks like I have red highlights.
This picture really doesn't do it justice. I like the color in the dark but when it hit's the sun I'm like a more mature Haley Williams from Paramore. One day I might go out and attempt to take some vanity shots of myself so you can get the full effect before it (hopefully) washes out. But I like it. I'm just not prepared for the "Omg you dyed your hair"'s that I'm going to get when I go back to work. Pardon the fact that my eyebrows are really brown and don't match my new hair.

1 comment:

  1. i think it looks fine. i like changing hair color

    ReplyDelete