Friday, November 19, 2010

cause baby now i realize i was wrong when i said i didn't need you so.

So I spent my entire day yesterday watching this epic movie:

It's Romy and Michele's High School Reunion, if you can't see that extremely small picture. I think I've watched it three times in the past two days...I get really obsessed with movies (or anything really, just note my newest obsession at work) But really, this movie is so funny and it makes me super jealous that I have no best friend fo life to live with and pretend that we're better than we actually are with. So sad.



At work, everyone tells me every day that "omg you look so cute". I really hate when people say this cause I hate compliments and I also get paranoid that I look like crap every other day. My manager told me I have the cutest outfits. I'm not sure where these people get this, I think that just because I don't wear one of three plain tshirts and jeans with sneakers every day, people think I dress semi-ok. But it's not like I'm really a good dresser or anything. But lately I've been super bored and just reading and reading and reading fashion blogs cause I have nothing else to do or no one to talk to. So I've been dressing up lately. Not dressing up, just attempting to look ok before I leave the house. I guess people are noticing because they notice everything that happens in everyone's life at work (it's honestly creepy an annoying). I guess that's what you get when you work with 98% girls. Ok so this is what I wore today. I don't really think a checkered shirt and a scarf constitutes "dressing up". My grandma thought that I was a manager now because I've been dressing up. If you only knew, Grandma. She also thinks I'm depressed cause I go through these moods where I don't talk...it's weird, but sometimes I just don't feel like talking so I don't.

pardon my stomach, but at least you get the idea. I was wearing shoes with a tiny heel on them today, so maybe that means I dressed up. Who knows. We're going to light up night and I'm totally wearing Keds like an old lady. Bring that on.



Annnnnd

Day 8: A song to match your mood.

Well, I've been listening to "Every Rose has it's Thorn", the Miley Cyrus version NOT the Poison version. But it's not really matching my mood cause I'm in a good mood. A few weeks ago I just decided to be happy and I've been in a really good mood lately. And when I say good mood, I'm talking about for myself. I doubt you've seen the improvement in my blogs, but it's there. But I'm going to say that "Permanent December" is a song to match my mood because I can dance and sing to it, unlike Every Rose. And I like the techno part when she says "wrong" and "so". That's fun to sing to. I hated the song when I heard it last night and then today when I was playing 8 games of Mahjong before work, I had this song on repeat.

1 comment:

  1. yeah you better like permanent december! that's where its at yo!

    ReplyDelete