Tuesday, November 30, 2010

clearly no one in glee club appreciates me.

I decided that I'm going to print this out and bring it to work. I am not smart. I'm not trying to say that in any way, but people...I just don't understand why you can't get this right. If I have to see one more "your amazing" post it note, I'm going to go insane. Every time I see this, I immediately find a red pen and add a " ' " and an "e". The worst thing is that I constantly tell people about this, and they laugh, but I can tell they have no idea what I'm talking about. Example: Ketchup Hair isn't the brightest bulb in the box. I know for a fact that she isn't aware of the difference between the two words because a few months back she wrote about 6 of these "your awesome" post-it notes and I changed every single one of them. So the other day I said "ugh, can you find me a red pen" and she found a pencil. So I went and changed the one note that was there (not written by Ketchup Hair) and she came and said "what did you need the pencil for?" and then I led her over to the note...she laughed but with a complete lack of understanding. I can guarantee you that 95% of my coworkers would fail this test. You know what, maybe I would, too. Who knows?

1 comment:

  1. i definitely just got 100 on that. that is a pet peeve of mine too.

    ReplyDelete