Friday, November 12, 2010

gene yine, hey.

Day 1A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

Ok, this is not happening. The picture, I mean. I just washed my face and I'm getting ready for bed. If you note the time it is 9:56 on a Friday night. I spent the last three hours reading Mommywood by Tori Spelling and it was everything you'd expect it to be, but worse. So I guess to keep up appearances and not give up on something on the first day, here's a picture of me from like two weeks ago.


Ok- Here's my day:
7 am- Alex rudely and pointlessly comes into my room and wakes me up and it's super sunny at this time so I can't get back to sleep so I read until about 83o and then go back to sleep til 930
930 am- officially get out out of bed, shower and get ready for work.
11- get to work (early cause I'm annoying like that) and check some people out, fix some denim, laugh at my favorite person in the whole world (in a good way) and walk back and forth between boys denim and the check out lanes.
5 pm- leave work (only two minutes late! usually I end up staying at least 30 minutes later than I'm scheduled)I get home and I read until we eat around 645 and then we watch Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune
8 pm- read, read and read some more.
10 pm- write this.

So that was my day.

1 comment: